When you are going through life, it can be hard to look at all your lessons with fresh perspectives, this is why Tarot is such a great tool as it provides clarity to help you make good decisions by bringing up what you need to need to see. Tarot connect the dots, it takes your situation, person or set of circumstances, and offers possibility of various outcomes. An easy way to check in with yourself and your own inner guidance, to ensure you are on the right track.
The cards have an amazing way of telling you just what you need to know but it is good to get clear about what you want to talk about before we get together. More than likely everything will come up that you need to hear but don't risk walking away thinking I wish I’d asked about _______. Spend time focusing on what you want to achieve from your reading. Asking the right questions and getting involved in the conversation can improve your readings 100%.
Here are a few prompts to help you find what you want to focus on....
I want to know what my life purpose is.
I'm about to take a new direction and want to know which way to go.
I'd love some advice on romance.
What do I need for personal healing.
What spiritual guidance would be best for me at this time.
I really would like a meaningful message from loved ones.
I need advice on the direction to take my business.
I'm very creative and would love advice on this area of my life.
How do I get myself out of this situation.
Don’t buy a reading from me, if you... want a prediction and then you'll wait for it to materialise, don’t want to be pro-active about creating your future, want a quick fix, want the reading to be a miracle cure, reject new perspectives and viewpoints, are fixed on a certain outcome, or want me to tell you just what you want to hear.
I offer a professional service aiding to inspire and motivation you in taking a new direction to help expand your life. Make contact with me if you have any questions, or go ahead and book a reading. I'm happy for you to record or take photo's of your reading.
My policy and ethics...
1) Confidentiality – your personal information and reading will not be shared with anyone without your permission.
2) Trust – I will never take advantage of you in any way and I expect the same in return.
3) Non-judgement – you will never be judged for the issues and questions you bring to a reading.
4) Empowerment – I encourage you to make your own decisions. I may make suggestions and give you ideas and insight about a situation, but ultimately you are the expert in your own life.
5) Future Predictions – tarot cards can indicate where things are headed in a general sense, based on what is currently happening in your life but ultimately, how your future unfolds depends on how you think, feel and act right now! I can help you identify your blocks and strengths so you can create more of what you are wanting in your life.
6) A tarot reading is not a substitute for professional therapy, legal, medical or financial advice.
7) You must be 18 years or older to have a tarot reading.